Thursday, February 21, 2013

dean list: a dream unfulfilled!!

i've checked my final semester result last week and that result was ok for me!! it was quiet disappointed but alhamdulillah thank you Allah s.w.t, mak and abah.. i passed all the papers..thank you sir Ashraf  for the grade C.. plus, i got A+ for my medical record subject..wow!! haha nice one..i never have a changed to get on the list..i mean a dean list..well dah bukan rezeki saya..i only can afford to get at this level..never mind the best thing is i grad on time!! i'm officially a degree holder now..i'm so thankful, grateful for what i had been through thick and thin for the whole semesters..since semester 3 until semester 6..

after this, it will be no more assignments, no more classes, no more killing subject, no more test, quiz , no more KKKL, no more hostel thingy and so on..but hey guys i already miss my degree life..actually, the things that i miss the most is of course segamat!! uitm segamat, segamat peoples, my good friends and my classmates..thank you uitm segamat for being nice to me from 2011 to 2013..uitm segamat you always in my heart!! insyaAllah we will meet again ok and i just cannot wait for my degree convocation on this may..now, i'm just doing nothing..still on holiday mode..so, yeah bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment