Friday, October 15, 2010

The 15 things!!!...

5 things that i really like
a) yeay i've done with all assignment and presentation
b) my problems with someone already settled..weee
c) i have tried my best for my MUET speaking test...
d) i love pre-graduation night..that night was awesome!!..
e) i like my fishy geng!!..

5 things i dislike the most and sad..
a) internet at my home so suck and getting slow..
b) there was no more class for my diploma..sobsobsob..
c) i'm going to leave uitm samarahan soon...
d) i'm gonna miss my roomates, my room, my classmates, my unimates, my blok 2 kolej seri gading-mates,the lecturers, junior-junior,..i will miss u sooooo much!!..
e) my mum didn't allowed me to go to sematan this wednesday with my classmates ..huarghhhh!!..sedih gila babi ayihhhhhh....

5 things that i want to have
a) i want new adidas bag...pleaseeeeee!! i want to have it...
b) sony mp3..
c) i want to have good result for this semester...
d) i hopes i grad on time and cait wait for my convocation day next year!!..insyaallah...
e) lastly, i really want to have all the things that i want to and makes my wish comes true...

No comments:

Post a Comment