Saturday, August 28, 2010

yesterday was awesome!!

thank you for making my day very very shit day..me angry like a monster huhu can’t control my anger and i can feel that it is not real me..i dont know who i am??..everyone around me, just staring, looking, shocking, afraid of me..sorry guys, i didn’t mean to do that in front of you all..sorryyy so much!!..besides, thank you for helping me and calm me down..sob sob sob..when someone talking to you..please listen carefully and makes eye contact..i’m just an ordinary person like you..sometimes i hate the way you treat me..really hurting me..i cannot accept that…but me just keep it in silence..silence is the best way right…only Allah s.w.t know how my feelings are..when a person turn into monster..all the things or stuff will be a victim..if me in this situation…i will hurt myself maybe with doing something stupid…or commit suicide perhaps..ya Allah ya tuhanku..are you going insane??..nononono…please dont, dosa besar ok!!!…lastly..i’m very very very sorry..if i have done something bad or wrong thing to you..u can put the blame on me..if you have something to say..just say it…please dont be a hypocrite and report to other person..from now on, i will never ever never ever never ever never………what???…i wont tell it…enough said…

4 comments: