Sunday, May 9, 2010

oh 302..

i'm so sorry because i can't answer it very well..the paper looks ok but it is not as easy as i thought..haiyaaa...all the question is really makes me sick..it is very hard for me, compared to my previous exam..oh i'm so scareddddd...really really scared...i wish that the stranger is really exist..so that he/she can call me..and i can tell him/her about the paper..how really hard the paper is..goshhhh...some of the questions i already found the answer..and i think i had lost almost 20 marks for part B...what the F!!..because of my careless mistakes..i had lost 5 marks just for that easy questions..confidenttt jak jawab...ingt betul tek...frustttttt...stupid stupid...and for the part c questions...i'm so dead..oh miss!!..now i'm depending on you...i've tried to do my best..i really hopes everthing will be ok...insyaallah...amin!!..

*Happy Holiday to all UiTM students*..see you again next semester..

No comments:

Post a Comment