Thursday, April 9, 2009

BEL 311....

hyeeeeee folks!!...
i only got 33.50 over 60% for my carry mark in BEL311 subject..for me that mark is not really good enough even tough my lecturer said it is past..ok i'm satisfied..but i need to score more and do very well during final exam..ok insyaallah..ermm well the best part was..i got compliments from my lecturer..hehe..because my attendance class for this subject is full..haha..only me and sakinah got full attendance..i'm really2 proud of myself..i never ever try to escaped this class and automatically i got the highest mark for this good attitude..which is 8/10...waaaaa...haha..my lecturer also puji me..he said that my attitude is very good and i never making any trouble in class..but my participation in class quite bad..hoho..i know that sir...tomorrow is holiday..there will be no class anymore for this semester..today is the last day...huhu.."time is flying very fast"..hehe..final exam is really near...one week left..i'm so scared..it is really freaking me out..grrrrrrrrrr!!!...okeyh i think thats all for today..thank you for reading my blog..

No comments:

Post a Comment