Thursday, March 5, 2009

bulan march sudah!!...haha...

yeah...
i'm happy today because i'm going back home..but di dalam "kehappyan"..terdapat juga kebingungan yang melanda di dalam jiwa aku ini..my grouping assignment haven't finish yet...i'm so tension about it..and i'm very so sorry because i'm not helping them to finish it up..i have my appointment with my dentist..huhu..automatically,i skipped imd 255 and 201 class..and my mum going to kl today..huaaaaaaaaaa....i will miss my mum eventhough she is going for a short time..huhu...oh ya...this week i had spending my time a lot with my bestie ira...she came to uitm last saturday..me,salmi,nurul and kinah were very excited and mengalu2 kan kedatangan nya..we gossiping and had shared a lot of "HOT" stories..then we were laughing together sampe mok pecah perut..kekekekeke...best dowh!..ira datang uitm nang on the right time..mun sik segal FESKO..kmk dah balit umah..fuhhhh...nasib ada FESKO time ya..oh ya...on the monday night..me,kinah,ira,salmi and nurul..went to studio art and design...we watched Band Tanpa Letrik (BTL) was organised by Grades...it was very happening!..and i like the performance so much..there all performed very well without using any electrical materials...only using kayu,tin kosong,tong2 kosong and creative things yg boleh menghasilkan segala bunyi yang interesting..art and design nang stylo!..haha..i wish that i can be like them..hehe..IM pun stylo juak!..cheh..haha..peep said..eveyone have their own style..at the same time...i was very2 happy..that was really unexpected happened to me..and it was.................hahaha...tiba2 jak he called me..waaaaaaaaaa...on the line,he told me that he miss me..i'm so "GAY"..tiba2 da org rindu ngan kmk eyh..hehe..dahlah time kmk g BTL..ada org kdk muka nya...hensemmm gila...aduh am I dilamun cinta???...tidakkkkkkk....please say no..please2...hehe...ok i think it is enough story for today...i want to charge my handphone...as usually i will tell u all...right now i'm listening green light song by john legend....yeahhhh....bye2 readers...
lastly,
i miss ira and my mum!!...hehe..thats all..

No comments:

Post a Comment