Sunday, January 4, 2009

i've been tagged by nadia karina..


1. The Age of Next Birthday

i'm 20th..OMG!..i'm getting old..haha..

2. A Place I'd Like to Travel..
australia and united kingdom!


3. A Favourite Place
.....under the tree..hehe..

4. A Favourite Food
.....fried chicken rice...haha..and asal halal..

5. The Favourite Thing
..my earphone...


6. A City I was Born
kuching, sarawak..


7. A Nickname I Had
....alia,ya,yaya,zana,fazana,fafa,fafau,two faces, and elephant..

8. A Favorite Color
.....red,black and green

9. College Major
...diploma in information management..go IM go..we do it with information..

10. Name of My Love
.....nahhhhh...

11. A Hobby
....chatting,myspace,facebook,friendster and carik lagu!..

12. A Bad Habbit
.....ermmm...i dun noe..



13. Wishlist
.....study harder...atleast dpt 3.00 pointer..
....i want to have what i want!..

-the end-

No comments:

Post a Comment