Saturday, June 12, 2010

semester 5 result

hello and hye...i'm done with my world war 5..i've checked my final exam result..the results was ok..alhamdulillah syukur kepada Allah s.w.t and thanx to my parents, my family, my friends who is always support me..and also my lecturer..i passed all my papers..my pointer increased and better than last semester..i'm so releived and satisfied after checking my result yesterday..although the system is not really good..student portal pun server agak lembap and slow nak mampus..but it's worth for me...next sem is my final sem..my senior said that final sem is quite tough sem..ermm ok..insyaallah i can do it..lastly, i just want to say thank you once again for those who had helping me and spent time with me in doing everything that i've been through for whole semester 5..i miss you all and we will meet again next semester...anyway, congratz to all uitm students k...see you later..bye-bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment