Tuesday, February 3, 2009

i have a lot of assignment!!..


arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh....arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!...
assignment banyak!..haiyaaaaaa...
well the best part was,i have 3 assignment now..and all of them need to submit by this week..oh man!..i need to berkorban kan dirik for this week..this week is really pack..and today i escaped class for imd 203..hehe..and now i'm in my friend room at block 1..i like to go here..because i can online here...yeah!..actually my intention to go here is to find and searching article for my assignment..butttttt...lain gik keja..well u know me..haha..ok2..be serious..finally i found the best article for me..best kah?..ermm entahlah..then my second task is looking some advertisement...and yes i found it..my advertisement is about listerine..this is also one of my assignment that need to be submit by this week...insyaallah i can finish it up...ok that's all for today...daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

oh yeah before i'm leaving..
yesterday...i received sad news from my friend..huhu..
i dont want to story about that..but i really2 sad until now...
and rasa mok nangis jak..apa2 pun ira..kmk mok ktk sabar n tabah k..
mek tauk ktk kuat..be strong my dear friend..
i'm currently listening-twillight soundtrack song..dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment