Thursday, May 19, 2011

hari ambik topi!


saya sudah grad..finally i got my diploma certificate secara official..i'm a diploma holder now..and i'm officially being alumni uitm...i'm so proud of it..happy..dengan ini saya fafa..ingin mengucapkan terima kasih kepada sesiapa sahaja yang terlibat secara langsung atau tidak langsung..especially special thanx to my family..mak, abah ,and adik beradik semua.also to my fellow friends..thank you guyss..i'm so appreciate that from me as a
pre-comm
to diploma students....congratulations to all graduates badges december 2007...


taadaaa...inilah hadiah saya dapat dari kak cmah, kak has, fizul and my mum...thank you...haha...complete bear saya..ada bapak, mak and anak nya...last but not least, i love my faculty very much..faculty of information management!...go IM go..and UiTM Sarawak always in my heart..awesome!!!

happy convocation day and happy 4 months holiday!!!
...


No comments:

Post a Comment