Sunday, April 24, 2011

mix

hye hello ahlan wahsalan!!..kaifa haluka??...alhamdulillah ana bikhair...yeah bahasa arab very hard to the maximum...ho-ho-ho...orait..as u all know...i'm still in kolej zamrud...for the first time that i feel live in so so so so campus life...it was very freaking awesome...i really miss my home..i miss my bed..i miss my parents...i miss my big sis...in conlusion..i miss everything!!...huhuhu...

ok last-last week...i run out of money and only got little money...and this week..i'm so happy..ermm not so happy...just happy la...because my mum bank-in kan duit...yeayyyyy!!!...i asked her to bank- in kan to my bank islam account...but she bank-in in BSN...oh ok...no big deal anyway..as long as u give mum!..yesterday, i keluarkan duit from ATM...and i looked at the balance..i said wow!..thank you mum!! my mum said that keep the money properly...ok mum...i love youuu...hehe...talking about the ATM machine..actually i don't know how to use that things..usually i will ask my friend to help me to tekan-tekan it...ho-ho...my current mode: happy but a little stress due to my faces is full of pimples...ouchhh...bdw, i still have 4 more papers to go...next paper will be on 28th may 2011...which CTU 553...scaryyy...

*good luck to all uitm students..wish u all the bestt including me..peace out!*

No comments:

Post a Comment