Thursday, November 5, 2009

still in exam mode

wallaaaaa....hoolllaa back...
as i said before...last week i'm having an examination week..a week i'm not coming back home..and now i'm at home already..home sweet home..talking about exam..ermmm overall i just only can said it was like a ghost story...meaning that, really2 freaking me out...oh man!!..but syukur alhamdulillah..i can do it all...for me i think paper IMD 253 is the most difficult paper...especially part c is essay part...waaaaaaa...gila ayih...then, i have done a careless mistakes..the mistakes that i made is I DON'T READ THE QUESTION CAREFULLY...huhu..how come this will be happened to me...uwaaaaa...i think i want to cryyyy...that question is very the senang one..because i had read it before..akan tetapi nya me sungguh malang kerana tidak menjawab soalan itu...what a such unlucky day for me...i'm so so sos dissapointed...

then,after the exam i went to blok G..checking for carry mark..about the carry mark is really2 unsatisfied..but to solves it from getting more worst..which mean makes me feel worried or bingung or apa..it is better i accepted it..itu semua hasil usaha sendiri...the other two papers, IMD 252 and 254..ermm ok lah..ada yang susah and ada yang senang..common sense...it is now just depends on how's lecturer mark it..as i know,for this sem i never ever making any trouble to lecturer like ponteng class, making some noise and others trouble thingy..me budak baik bah..hehe..and for sure i think my attendance for this sem is not full...the reason why is because i got fever, went to KL, and hehe pernah ponteng cause of my lazyness...tapi x selalu ok..no big deal anyway right...okey..i have one more paper to go which is paper IMD 204...that paper is on the 14th of november...the gap with the previous paper is really far..11 days u know..i think it is enough for me to study this paper...fyi!!..i never started to study it yet..today is 5th nov..it's only have 9 days to go..BILA AKU MOK START STUDY OH???...ermmmmm..



the three paper i have done...IMD 253, 254 and 252...very colourfull exam paper..one paper left..IMD 204...jom study...

No comments:

Post a Comment