Thursday, October 22, 2009

terima kasih saya ucapkan

hello...first of all i would like to introduce myself..
my name is aleeya jo..i have so many nick names to call...
yesterday is my 20th birthday..and i want to say thanx to all especially my mum,my dad,my big sis,my lil bro and my big bro...then, my friend,my roomate, my coursemate, my levelmate, my unimate, my cousin,my aunty, my fb friend...and manyyy more...either you wish my birthday through fb or text or call me..i really2 appreciate that...thank you so much guysssss...i love u all...muah muah...haha...and this year i think the best birthday for me...niceee...i like it...and i want to special thanx to my besties friend amirul for making my birthday is a great day and the best day i ever had..ehehe...thank you so much...and to my big sis...i want a cupcakes!!...last but not least, thank youuuu once again...and thank you to all my close friend kt uitm and my ex school mate...hugged and kisses!!!...hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment