Saturday, October 17, 2009

blog,october and bingung!!!

BLOG!!!...
huh...ada apa dengan blog??...nothing...i miss my blog again...hehe...last i update my blog is on the 3rd october..today is 17th october...around 14 days i don't update my blog...waaa...ok2...the next after next week is final exam...grrrrrr!!...my first paper is on 28th october which is the first day of final exam...then, my last paper will be on 14th october..huhu...i only 20% ready for final exam...haha...ya Allah...seminggu gik oit...rilek rilek...huh..oh yeah last week i went to KL...i went there because my eldest bro convo...ok next story is about this month...
OCTOBER!!...
oh yeah i like this month so much...hahaha..tapi di dalam kesukaan...aku sangat..
BINGUNG!!!...
grrrrrr....there are a lot of things in my mind that i'm really2 worried about...bingung about that and this things...herrrmmmmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment