Friday, April 17, 2009

driving license??...

ok readers..i finally realized that..driving a car is very interesting..i got my driving license since i was 18 after i had finished SPM..i felt very happy but a lil a bit trauma..trauma because i failed for the first JPJ test..i failed parking test..for your info,kmk langgar 3 tiang bah..it was really embrassing me..everyone was staring at me only..that is really unforgetable tragedy..since that, i never ever try to drive alone and hang out with using a car..i mean drive la..i was very scared to drive and i always imagine a bad things that gonna will be happen to me..my imagination is very strong..haha..

what i want to tell u guys is today, i drived with my roomate, kak has...we went to uitm because i have one presentation left..fuhhhh..me,kinah and others 3 friend is very lucky because we only present in front of our lecturer only...yeah...oh yeah..my roomate is going crazy and heart attacked by me today..hehe...i'm not really good in driving..and the way i drive is very the gila one..if u were there,u will feel how the gila it is...haha...first,..i'm not alert and not focus so much..sometimes i will cepat layap...then, i also will be nervous if something happen to me such as the engine car suddenly stop and i will menggelabah to start the engine back..ngahaha..my parents always asking me to drive..they always said.."ktk dh ada lesen,kenak x drive..klak lupak klak"...they keep always says this word..so,NOW...after i have finish for my final examination..i will try to improve my driving lesson....insyaallah...


for all UiTM students...i want to wish you all good luck and do your best for final exam!!..
and for my classmates..good luck for CTU 264 and BEl 311 paper for this coming week..
chaiyok2..and for all subject too...last but not least,i want to apologize to all if i have do any wrong or bad things to you all...sorryyyy!!...wish me luck ok..daaaaa....

No comments:

Post a Comment